Look of The Day: Virginia Olsen & ELF Products + False Lashes
I have consistently told you that I don’t often wear false eyelashes but for today, I went outside wearing them for my makeup job—-which was at 6:30 in the morning and then 3:00 in the afternoon. I’m picky when it comes to false lashes but this one is something that I can really wear everyday because it’s very easy to apply and it looks really natural.
Later that night, I went to our school party and my friend Niccolei asked if I had my lashes done. Apparently, they look natural to them. Yay!
- ‘Choco Eyeliner’ Eyeshadow for the crease eyeshadow,nose contour & brows, Virginia Olsen Minerals
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa, The Makeup Store
- MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power
- ELF Cover Stick in Apricot Beige, ELF Cosmetics PH
- ELF Pencil Eyeliner, ELF Cosmetics PH
- False Lashes
I love how versatile the eyeshadow is. I choose the shade “Choco Eyeliner” which I think is a buildable color. You can put it sheer to add to the crease and noseline for subtle definition or go heavy if you want it opaque. I also love how the eyeliner can easily hide the glue marks left by the eyelash glue.
And that’s it for my look of the day! I hope you like it. To end this post, I want to kno. Do you wear false eyelashes everyday? Comment down below! :)